With BuildingLogiX ™ you are just one click away from knowing your building’s energy performance
BuildingLogiX™ is a suite of products (including EnergyLogiX and SecurityLogiX) and services designed to optimize and integrate building systems.
BuildingLogiX™ is a web based (or Internet based) Building Automation System (BAS) you can access from anywhere.
BuildingLogiX™ links your building systems (HVAC, lighting, security and more) to one control unit for communications and operations.
BuildingLogiX™ is focused on a building’s Enterprise Level of System control and architecture.
BuildingLogiX™ pulls information from multiple systems into one control panel and creates easy to understand graphics and reports which combine all of the information in one place.
With BuildingLogiX ™ you are just one click away from knowing your building’s energy performance!
BuildingLogiX™ lowers facility operating costs through
- Sophisticated control strategies that improve equipment performance.
- System wide approach, not bits and pieces.
- Ability to measure and report utility consumption real-time, so corrective actions can be taken promptly.
BuildingLogiX™ Improves facility performance
- Improved comfort is just the beginning.
- Add or upgrade access control and video surveillance.
- Efficiently control lighting systems — office or work spaces — exterior or parking lot lights, and all in between.
Access Your Building Through the Power of the Internet
- Check building status through a regular web browser — just like checking your email.
- No special software to buy or maintain.
- Staff uses the internet to respond and troubleshoot, thereby reducing travel and response times.
No special computers or devices needed for internet access — use what you have now!
Dunbar Utilizes the Power of Building LogiX™ to Select Best of Breed for Your Facility
- Your building has many systems but they don’t all communicate with each other naturally. BuildingLogiX ties all of these systems and products together into one reporting/controlling function.
- Dunbar provides single-source responsibility through BuildingLogiX for our automation clients.
- The interconnectivity of BuildingLogiX allows Dunbar to select the best of breed components for equipment controls, monitoring, and sensing. Dunbar then ties them all back together through BuildingLogix into a simple graphical interface that makes sense to you — from your PC, your cell phone, anywhere in the world.
Performance Earns Additional Work
Chemical Company Pipe Bridge
Dunbar Intelligent Building Services
Port Clinton City Schools
Quality and Client Service
MT Systems Fabrication
Overall Project Responsibility
Lubriplate Grease Production Facility
Great Performance Leads to Additional Work
A Unique Approach Saving Time and Money on Largest Healthcare Project in NW Ohio
Generations of Care Multi-Trades Fabrication
Largest Industrial Project to Date
Fremont Energy Center
Innovative Fabrication Solution
CSX Hydraulic Loading System
Onsite Hospital Replacement
Belmont Country Club
Services Span Three Decades
Service Beyond Scope
Toledo Zoo: Nature’s Neighborhood
Not Your Usual Rigging Project
Design/Assist Life Support System
Toledo Zoo Aquarium
Key Construction Coordination
The Glass Pavilion
Southeastern Container Inc.